Labels

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Smile big!

Finally!!!  After a little over 2 years the braces came off yesterday!  I can not find the before pics right this moment, but trust me when I say it's drastic!  Especially for Firefighter!


 
 

 
 



 








 After we left these dudes, were hilarious!  They gave them "goodie bags" with all the chewy candies in it they weren't allowed suppose to eat.  They are popping that candy in their mouths and say, there take that Dr. _______.  "Look what I'm eating!"  LOL  They keep me laughing!
 
Then last night we are sitting here and the boys are talking about their "braces removal experience". They were talking about the drilling process of removing the glue and how much they hated it. I said yeah and you looked like you have chalk dust all over your faces. Their dad being concerned about Pilot's lungs points to him and says, "didn't he have on a mask?!". Firefighter looks at his dad and says, "are you serious?!" FF then says, "Job security."  Oh how I love my family!  These boys make life so much fun!

Part of,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment