Labels

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Another Year

Has gone by, and I am blessed!

"MY" day began with finding this card 
propped up in the bathroom.  My hubby knows how to pick a good card!  It brought tears to my eyes.  Inside he had added this:
 
God painted my world a beautiful snowy white!  So I had snow for my day as well! 
 

I met and had lunch with my dad at a Mexican place...it was good!  And I had a good visit with my dad.  We were there for like 2.5 hours!  My dad gave me a card that also brought tears to my eyes. (Yes I know I'm sappy...can't help it!)
 
All day I received texts and messages from family and friends.
 
All "my men" fixed dinner.  My hubby got a Coldstone cake...(No it's not THM, but it's my birthday!) :P And they have DELICIOUS cakes!
He couldn't find any candles so this is what he used...LOL  And this cake was midnight (dark) chocolate!  MMMMMM!!!!!
 
Some friends came over and "shared" my cake with me.  And they brought me coffee shop gift card, and a massage certificate....AAAAUUUUUU!  I'm feeling relaxed just thinking about it!
 
Cards in the mail...
 
Phone calls...my 84 year old grandmother called me.  She also sent me a card with money in it, but she called me too.  I didn't have to get a card from her, just the fact that she called me...remembers to call, and is still here to call me is enough!  She NEVER forgets any of her kids, grandkids, great grandkids birthdays.  Even all the in-laws grandkid in-laws too get cards for their birthdays!  And it bothers her tremendously if she gets your card to you late!  She wants it to arrive ON your birthday!  She is amazing!  And I'm SOOO thankful for her! 
 
But my hubby scored the points AGAIN!   He got me my first EVER Coach!
I am so excited!  I love it!  I love the color!  And a Mophie!
 
I spent the day surrounded by family and friends and felt the love!
 
Blessed while,






No comments:

Post a Comment