Labels

Monday, January 5, 2015

Back on Track

Well it's back to schedules and routines in the Kegley Household.  After 2 weeks of doing whatever we wanted (mostly), whenever we wanted...eating, and sleeping late...eating, staying up late...eating...and did I mention eating?

At least my scales only said I gained 3 lbs.  I thought it would be worse than that!  Today, the DH goes back to work, we get back on a school schedule, and THM goes into effect full force!  The countdown to our 20th anniversary is on...and I have a goal to meet! 196 days 14 hours and 27 minutes! 

We had an enjoyable Christmas break...time spent with family and friends. 

My hubby and boys bought me a Professional Kitchenaid for Christmas...AND gave me the Kohls cash too!  Woo hoo!

I have also been selected to be a "recipe tester" for another blogger who is getting ready to publish a cookbook!  That is exciting to me!  We love to try new things here!  For the next 5 months I have to try a new recipe for her book every other week and give my feedback on it.  This should be fun!  I am not allowed to share any of that info on my blog until the book is published, but once it is published I will be sure to let you know how to get a copy of the book yourself! 

Well, I need to go get busy!  Have a blessed day!

Still,

No comments:

Post a Comment