Labels

Monday, October 21, 2013

Getting there...

I am working on getting here...honestly I am.  "Life" has interrupted our normal, daily routine and I have struggled to keep some semblance of structure/schedule since the end of July.  Hopefully someday soon I will be able to divulge that part of our life, as that is what the intent of this blog is to be...about our lives. 

David's and mine...
         our experiences,
               our hurdles,
                     our battles,
                           our victories,
                                 our lessons...

But some of them have to be told AFTER they are won...to keep others from killing us by "helping" to cut the cocoon that God has created for us to fight our way out of.  THIS is just one such battle.  But "Help is on the Way".  God gave me that and I am clinging to it.  I remind myself...and God almost daily...I'm holding on...help is on the way! 

I have ideas and goals for this blog...and I am currently working on each of them.  I hope to have a somewhat "daily theme".  I am working on all of it. 

I have a goal for this week.  Today is "catch up from a crazy week" day...I had extra children last week, trying to help out a dear friend.  Most of the week I had 5 children...Saturday I had 9!  I learned a lot!  LOL  One lesson...I do not want 9 children!  haha!  But we had a good time overall.  I was exhausted, but so rewarding knowing that the whole reason for doing it was accomplished!  THAT is what mattered in the end!  I am so glad I was able to be a help.  Isn't that why we are here anyway?  To help each other?  To be there for each other? 
 
My goal:  I am determined to get a routine/schedule back in place in this Kegley household!  Today I am "recouping" (Which I actually feel pretty good today.)  Then starting first thing tomorrow morning...boot camp...we are getting our schedule back!  This nonsense of not starting school until noon...that's over!  We are getting back on track!  I also need my exercise routine back.  I feel so tired and non energetic anymore...I hate that feeling!  That's my goal for this week! 

Hopefully that will also incorporate the blogging routine I hope to have.  Blogging will also double as my journal.  I just might write a book someday.  I have had several ask me to.  We shall see...What the Lord says about it.  :) 

But for now...

We are still,


No comments:

Post a Comment