Labels

Friday, October 10, 2014

TGIF

I know I haven't posted since last week, but I wasn't sure I should share what was on my mind so I just didn't.  And the latest project I'm working on is so big that it is taking several weeks to complete.  So there will be a post on it later!  I'm so excited about this one though!  So fun!

Weight loss update...have had a rough week...as far as eating goes.  My hubby had a "weakened" week...and wanted everything he shouldn't have and that kind of affected me too!  LOL  It's so much easier when he stays on plan with me!  Support...you know!  Anyway, I know that's excuses, but my willpower just isn't strong by myself!  But regardless, I only gained 1/2 a pound, (that is not my feet in above pic...so don't anyone go crazy!)  so I'm not too terribly disappointed.  We keep having dinner invites, and such that tend to make things a little harder, but we love spending time with our friends and getting to meet new ones!  So we are determined to work harder this next week.  That's where I am for this week. 


I think this is a really good point!  LOL


If only it worked like this!  
 
Now for an update on the Coffee table.  I finally found knobs for it...
...and I love it! 
 
I hope you all have a great weekend! 
 
We are still,


No comments:

Post a Comment