Labels

Friday, October 17, 2014

These boys say the funniest things...

Since this blog is a journal (of sorts) of our little lives, I have to include all the funnies...so I don't forget them!  This is a super great place for me to put them until I can catch up the scrapbooks!  :)  Here are September and so far through October...and Heaven knows there were a bunch I forgot to write down!  These boys keep me laughing!  And I love love love it!  Enjoy!


9/18/14
I am in trouble! Firefighter and Pilot are keeping track of how many calories they are eating today. .. started out as they just were curious how many they eat. .. Well now it has turned into a contest to see who could eat the most. ..I think I need to give them some more chores!
 I made homemade pizza for dinner and had no idea how many calories was in one slice...so I just made something up. Pilot looked at Firefighter and said, "Dude you just ate a whole week's allotment for a moose!" Bwahahaha...they crack me up!


10/9/14  So Firefighter's township was in a homecoming parade tonight. He came home and said the parade was in T. City! Bwahaha. .. Hubby wanted to know if the parade got a speeding ticket. Lol Firefighter said there were more people in the parade than there were spectators. Love hearing him tell his stories. .. he's so funny.


10/9/14
These boys are on a roll tonight. Firefighter: (sitting on the couch) hey Pilot bring me some carrots and water.
I'm sitting here like are you serious?
Me: Pilot, are you seriously waiting on him?
Pilot: no he's waiting on me.

10/15/14  Legoman: hey mom, have you ever had your hands, face, and stomach tingling at the same time?
Me: yes its called hyperventilating. .. we're you breathing weird while doing your treatment?
Legoman: yes (and proceeded to demonstrate)
Me: you didn't do your treatment properly.
Legoman: I didn't? ...
Me: um. .. no. .. I'm pretty sure hyperventilating is not the goal!
That boy!



10/16/14
Pilot wants to know if the truck will run on speedy freeze. .. $.99/gallon... you know maybe mt. Dew speedy freeze fuel... lol

10/17/14 
The boys have a "braces off" date, and they said, "We need to start a grocery list for THAT day!" List: doritoes, snickers, popcorn, sunflower seeds...a HUGE bag!, pretzels...LOL! Me: but you've already been eating some of those things. Boys: yeah, but we had to be super careful...we want to ENJOY them! They are so funny.

Still,
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment