Labels

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Weigh In

Going to do a quick "weigh in".  Friday was such a crazy busy day, and yesterday as well. 

Still stubbornly stuck at about .2lbs from the tens digit dropping, but at least I didn't go up any!  :)  And yesterday I wore a dress that I haven't worn in a long time!  It felt SOOO good!  I've also gone down a skirt size!  WOO HOO!!!!! 

BONUS!!!!  For the first time in a VERY VERY VERY long time, a picture was taken of me that I actually didn't hate!  I HATE seeing myself in pics...like seriously?!  Am I really that big?!  But I really wanted a pic of me with my beautiful 84 year old grandmother, whom I call Grommie!  My hubby took it for me and I almost hated to look at it, but was excited when I actually didn't cringe!  Yes I'm still overweight...yes I am still working on it! But progress...I should add...this precious lady is one of my biggest cheerleaders!  Everytime she sees me she says, "You are looking good honey!  Keep up the good work!"  :)  Love her!!!!!!



Our 20th anniversary is in July...I'm trying really hard to give him his "bride" back! ;)

Hopefully the weight isn't,

No comments:

Post a Comment